Do you know we can now provide a wide range of notarial services?
Share Data’s notarial services are provided through a partner, who having attained the Diploma in Notarial Practice from Cambridge University, was qualified as a Notary Public in 2005 and is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Notaries are generally sought in the United Kingdom for the authentication of documents for use overseas.
How can our notaries help you?
• Preparing and authenticating powers of attorney for use overseas;
• Authenticating foreign wills and providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad;
• Authenticating documents in connection with the ownership of property abroad;
• Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad, such as education or professional qualifications or declarations of freedom to marry;
• Authenticating company and business documents and transactions or providing certificates as to the status of a company or the identity of its directors.
Although the above describes the main services we can also provide authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
Many documents for use overseas will require to have the Apostille of the Hague [basically a validation of the Notary, and in the UK, provided by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office] endorsed on the document after execution by the Notary and we can also offer that service.
For more information on our Notarial Services, please contact us.