Share Data Limited – ISO 9001 QUALITY OBJECTIVES
VERSION 31 March 2023
The Quality Policy
We aim to provide a professional and ethical service to our clients. In order to demonstrate our intentions, our Management Team will analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data and business performance data to ensure that our Quality Objectives are being met.
We have identified the following Quality Objectives in accordance with SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed).
- We will endeavour to deliver our services to specification, on time and to the price quoted. This includes satisfying our clients’ requirements and getting things right the first
time. Should we make a mistake, we will admit it and rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
This is measured by the number of clients who give us repeat business and by the number of customer complaints.
- We will conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner
This is measured and reinforced by the Directors and management having very high personal and business standards, and acting as role models for all employees; the CEO also takes an active, hands-on role in all aspects of the business.
Whilst the above company objectives are “high-level”, we have further analysed and categorised these into our Risk & Opportunities Matrix. This shows how we measure and set targets in meeting these “high-level” objectives. Due to the nature of Share Data’s business, the Directors have determined that Staff have little or no control over the timing and inflows of instructions, and, whilst the connections cannot be ‘scientifically demonstrated’, the Staff are well aware that excellent service drives repeat business.
We never forget that we have three key assets: our data, our technology and, most importantly, our people.
Our quality objectives
It is Share Data’s policy to maintain a quality management system-hereinafter QMS or BMS – designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
Further, it is the policy of Share Data to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- to reduce the potential for hazards, injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The QMS is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Jonathan Bloch, CEO