Reduce the administration associated with probate valuation
Take advantage of a comprehensive probate valuation service that will guide you through this cumbersome administrative processes, including:
- Estate valuation
- Sale & transfer of investment securities
All probate valuation comply with HMRC requirements and provide detailed information on forthcoming distributions such as:
- Dividends due but unpaid at the date of death
- Interest on fixed-income securities
Each record including the following fields:
ENSURE THE SAFE ADMINISTRATION OF HOLDINGS
Your probate valuation service also includes:
- Lodging copies of death certificates with relevant registrars, thus preventing any unauthorised dealing in the shares
- Arranging for dividend payments to be withheld until they can be re-drawn in favour of executors
ELSEWHERE GET HELP SORTING BUNDLES OF CERTIFICATES
If you have a box of shares and funds paperwork sitting on your desk relating to a deceased’s estate and you don’t know where to start, let Share Data help by:
- Quickly sorting through bundles of certificates and any documents relating to share/fund holdings
- Verifying all existing holdings
- Producing a valuation and providing a comprehensive report
Get in touch for a no obligation quote.
ADDITIONAL PROBATE SERVICES:
Take advantage of additional services including:
Submit a valuation request here or if you prefer phone, write or visit us in person.
For more information on Probate Valuation and other Probate Services, please contact us.
See our Price List here.